- Stellenbosch Golf Club – International Golf Course
- One of the best golf courses in South Africa. This championship course which hosted, among other tournaments, the South African Masters and South African Open, will test your golfing skills.
- Simonsig Wine Estate
The Simonsig Wine Estate has been privately owned by the Malan-family since 1953, and is ranked among the best in South Africa. “Experience a ‘Sabrage’”. Simonsig is located on the Kromme Rhee Road, Stellenbosch, between the R44 and the R304, Exit 39 from the N1.
- University of Cape Town
The University of Cape Town is one of the most respected universities in the Western Cape.
- Wine Route
The Stellenbosch Wine Routes, one of the biggest tourist attractions in the Western Cape.
- Garden Route Game Lodge
Discover the Big Five in the Malaria free Garden Route.
- Pilanesberg Game Reserve
One of South’s Africa most popular game reserves, which offers the Big 5 and various accommodation options.
- University of Stellenbosch
With roots dating back to 1866, Stellenbosch University is one of the oldest universities in South Africa. A century long tradition and research has ensured the University a place among the finest academic institutions in the world.
- Travel in Africa
Travel in Africa is an owner managed tour operating company, offering a dedicated personalized service and 12 years of experience in planning travel in southern Africa.
- Safaritourstanzania.com - Safari Tours Tanzania (STT) is a reputable safari operator and offer and array of unique and adventurous safaris in Tanzania and Kenya.
- Stellenbosch Tourism- Learn more about Stellenbosch and its rich heritage. What makes this unique town such a popular destination?