- Stellenbosch Golf Club – International Golf Course
One of the best golf courses in South Africa. This championship course which hosted, among other tournaments, the South African Masters and South African Open, will test your golfing skills.
- Simonsig Wine Estate
The Simonsig Wine Estate has been privately owned by the Malan-family since 1953, and is ranked among the best in South Africa. “Experience a ‘Sabrage’”. Simonsig is located on the Kromme Rhee Road, Stellenbosch, between the R44 and the R304, Exit 39 from the N1.
- University of Cape Town
The University of Cape Town is one of the most respected universities in the Western Cape.
- Wine Route
The Stellenbosch Wine Routes, one of the biggest tourist attractions in the Western Cape.
- Garden Route Game Lodge
Discover the Big Five in the Malaria free Garden Route.
- Pilanesberg Game Reserve
One of South’s Africa most popular game reserves, which offers the Big 5 and various accommodation options.
- Etosha National Park Accommodation - Namibia’s greatest wildlife sanctuary, offering accommodation and a salt pan that can be seen from space.
- Madikwe Game Reserve – Known for the Big 5 and the African Wild Dog.
- University of Stellenbosch
With roots dating back to 1866, Stellenbosch University is one of the oldest universities in South Africa. A century long tradition and research has ensured the University a place among the finest academic institutions in the world.
- Travel in Africa
Travel in Africa is an owner managed tour operating company, offering a dedicated personalized service and 12 years of experience in planning travel in southern Africa.
- Cape Villa Collection
An exclusive collection of Cape Town Villas and Luxury Holiday Accommodation.
- Stellenbosch Tourism- Learn more about Stellenbosch and its rich heritage. What makes this unique town such a popular destination?
- Kaapstad opzijnbest – Dutch website with links to relevant website about Cape Town.