Welcome to Fynbos Villa Guest House
Welcome to Fynbos Villa Guest House, situated in the heart of historic Stellenbosch, centre of the Cape Winelands in the Western Cape.
Fynbos Villa Guest House offers two types of Stellenbosch accommodation: Bed & Breakfast, and Self-Catering.
The 14 quality and spacious en suite rooms ensure a unique visit for tourists and business people.
Optional safe and secure undercover parking is available to our guests.
Fynbos Villa Guest House is a lovely Victoria style guest house (National Monument), equipped with modern facilities where we offer our guests comfort and tranquility; with a 5 minute stroll to town! We can comfortably accommodate up to 30 guests at our establishment.
- Situated in the heart of Stellenbosch
- Quiet centre town area
- 5 minute walk to Historic Town, University of Stellenbosch, Coetzenburg Sports Grounds / Gymnasium, Conservatoire, Botanical gardens, restaurants and coffee shops
- Free Wi-Fi
- Secure undercover parking
- Two types of accommodation, B&B and self-catering
- Be surprised by the beautiful spacious lush gardens, vivid birdlife, spectacular mountain views, beautiful pool and braai area
- 45 minute drive from Cape Town international airport
- Golf attractions in vicinity – we offer complimentary quality men’s and ladies’ golf sets to our guests
- We cater for the business person and tourist. Our luxury family apartments are also very popular
Events in Stellenbosch August 2014 - Winter is on its way out By definition, August may refer to something inspiring reverence or admiration; of supreme dignity, grandeur or even referring to something majestic. Let’s hope the month of August can live up to these expectations as we take a look at some of the events happening in and around the leafy [...] Events in Stellenbosch July 2014 - The Heart of Winter We are well into the heart of winter now, which means that many of you will be scurrying for cover as we experience a number of cold fronts in the fairer Cape. Do not fear, as there is never a shortage of activities and new things to try in Stellenbosch… even [...]