Welcome to Fynbos Villa Guest House
Welcome to Fynbos Villa Guest House, situated in the heart of historic Stellenbosch, centre of the Cape Winelands in the Western Cape.
Fynbos Villa Guest House offers two types of Stellenbosch accommodation: Bed & Breakfast, and Self-Catering.
The 14 quality and spacious en suite rooms ensure a unique visit for tourists and business people.
Optional safe and secure undercover parking is available to our guests.
Fynbos Villa Guest House is a lovely Victoria style guest house (National Monument), equipped with modern facilities where we offer our guests comfort and tranquility; with a 5 minute stroll to town! We can comfortably accommodate up to 30 guests at our establishment.
- Situated in the heart of Stellenbosch
- Quiet centre town area
- 5 minute walk to Historic Town, University of Stellenbosch, Coetzenburg Sports Grounds / Gymnasium, Conservatoire, Botanical gardens, restaurants and coffee shops
- Free Wi-Fi
- Secure undercover parking
- Two types of accommodation, B&B and self-catering
- Be surprised by the beautiful spacious lush gardens, vivid birdlife, spectacular mountain views, beautiful pool and braai area
- 45 minute drive from Cape Town international airport
- Golf attractions in vicinity – we offer complimentary quality men’s and ladies’ golf sets to our guests
- We cater for the business person and tourist. Our luxury family apartments are also very popular
Stellenbosch Christmas Ideas - Santa comes to Stellenbosch It seems as if Christmas gets earlier and earlier each year? Or perhaps we get older and it springs up on us like a forgotten about exam. With a bit of planning and imagination, there are some great activities and things to do in Stellenbosch over the Christmas period. Just make [...] Events in Stellenbosch- November - Summer Events As we enter the last two months of 2013, we can almost feel the dread amongst many of you as time seamlessly slips away form 2013! Well, we hate to be the bearers of bad news but there is still a lot to see and do around Stellenbosch during this time, so you’ll [...] Events in Stellenbosch September/ October - Spring into Stellenbosch Its spring time in the fairer Cape and that means the start of new things and blossoming flora. Stellenbosch comes alive with magical colours during this time as the town radiates fresh hue colours of light greens and stunning pinks and purples. Hopefully by now, most of rain has stopped in the [...]