Welcome to Fynbos Villa Guest House
Welcome to Fynbos Villa Guest House, situated in the heart of historic Stellenbosch, centre of the Cape Winelands in the Western Cape.
Fynbos Villa Guest House offers two types of Stellenbosch accommodation: Bed & Breakfast, and Self-Catering.
The 14 quality and spacious en suite rooms ensure a unique visit for tourists and business people.
Optional safe and secure undercover parking is available to our guests.
Fynbos Villa Guest House is a lovely Victoria style guest house (National Monument), equipped with modern facilities where we offer our guests comfort and tranquility; with a 5 minute stroll to town! We can comfortably accommodate up to 30 guests at our establishment.
- Situated in the heart of Stellenbosch
- Quiet centre town area
- 5 minute walk to Historic Town, University of Stellenbosch, Coetzenburg Sports Grounds / Gymnasium, Conservatoire, Botanical gardens, restaurants and coffee shops
- Free Wi-Fi
- Secure undercover parking
- Two types of accommodation, B&B and self-catering
- Be surprised by the beautiful spacious lush gardens, vivid birdlife, spectacular mountain views, beautiful pool and braai area
- 45 minute drive from Cape Town international airport
- Golf attractions in vicinity – we offer complimentary quality men’s and ladies’ golf sets to our guests
- We cater for the business person and tourist. Our luxury family apartments are also very popular
Events in Stellenbosch April 2014 - Easter in Stellenbosch April is a time of year for family as South Africans enjoy the Easter festive season. This means that many people use the influx of public holidays over this month to enjoy short breaks as well as the various events and activities on offer. Let’s explore what can be enjoyed around Stellenbosch: [...] Events in Stellenbosch March 2014 - Summer Sizzling March in Stellenbosch is nearing the end of the Summer season and the last chance to enjoy some of the fantastic summer sunshine around the Winelands. With that in mind we have some fantastic events in and around Stellenbosch to enjoy over the next month. The Argus MTB Challenge On Sunday March 2nd [...] Events in Stellenbosch January/ February 2014 - Events to Start the New Year We all love a fresh start, a whole new year of possibilities and the chance to improve on previous endeavours. If you are in Stellenbosch during the last few months of summer, there is plenty of fun to be had. Why not soak up the hot summer sun and [...]